CC What are the conversation options?
Time limit: 0
0 of 3 Questions completed
你已經完成過 review ，因此你無法重新開始。
0 of 3 Questions 回答正確
Time has elapsed
Thank you for taking the time to strengthen your learning!
What are the four types of conflict we learned about?
- The most basic type. A simple misunderstanding or differing expectation.
- Often about "how" we will do the work. Differing personalities and preferences often show up here.
- About who will lead and who gets the credit. May reflect identity insecurities.
- A escalated conflict. Greater tension. Possibly affecting the whole team.
What are the conversation options we learned?
What kinds of conversations can we use to build unity and work well with each other?
- The most common and simplest. Initiate to learn more and grow in understanding before emotions and conflict build.
- Often involve hurt feelings, more emotion, and some physical responses. Could require more self-awareness and more preparation.
- For a bigger or longer-running issue. Relationship could be at risk. May need help from others.