0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the review before. Hence you can not start it again.
Review is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the review.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Thanks for strengthening your learning through review!
1. Why do we invest in ongoing staff member development? (pick all that are correct)
2. Choose the best definitions for each element of the Development Process.
- helps with self-awareness, gives an understanding of current strengths, current performance level or leadership effectiveness, and primary developmental needs.
- a tool to help people move from “where they are” to “where they want to be” in strength or need areas of life and ministry
- spending time with a variety of effective leaders who model growing character, relationships, and effective skills
- learning opportunities, “stretch” or challenge assignments, Key Developmental Assignments (KDAs)
- staff members having coaches who help with their Personal Development Plan, meeting together regularly to encourage, evaluate and celebrate progress
- having access to training and resources for growth and job competence
Personal Development Plan (PDP)
Environment of Coaching
3. List the three steps in the Staff Development Cycle.