The key objectives for your Trainers Training event can be determined by doing a Needs Assessment Survey of the participants (trainers and training directors) and by discussing the training needs with the Area LDHR leaders.
Some of the key objectives for the trainers at a Trainers Training are:
- become very familiar with the 39 Desired Outcomes and the new sessions from the Sample Curriculum
- grasp their value as trainers, the importance of their role, and the need for humility and life-long learning as a trainer
- gain appreciation for the need for change
- recognize the importance of the coaching role and skills in training
- understand the importance of adult learning, creativity, and coaching for training the New Staff
- experience adult learning, creative presentation, and coaching during the training week
- practice facilitating the new sessions and leading coaching groups
- choose and plan next steps for implementation of new values and skills
- develop new friendships and a learning community
How will you discern what are the most important for topics for your trainers?
<<< Back to Design Team Now read about Schedule >>>