0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the review before. Hence you can not start it again.
Review is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the review.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Thank you for reviewing what you have learned!
1. Which of the following is not a rationale for developing a Leadership Framework?
2. What are the four components of the Leadership Framework?
3. Match the four roles to their descriptions.
- Looks ahead at trends, changes, and opportunities. Leads the team to identify and remove obstacles that might keep them from achieving their goals. Helps the team adapt in pursuit of the mission and vision.
- Builds the team, ensures that the right person is doing the right job, creates an environment for growth, encourages team members’ effectiveness for the mission, using powerful questions.
- Communicates and represents the mission to those outside the organization or outside of the team. Takes initiative to build and manage the various partnership relationships that are essential to the mission.
- Continually thinks about the future and about what needs to happen to have Christ-centered disciples who build spiritual movements everywhere.