0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the review before. Hence you can not start it again.
Review is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the review.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Thanks for strengthening your learning with reflection and review!
1. Conflict, grievances, and discipline are different words to describe the same thing.
2. Match the word with its description.
- a disagreement or opposition between two or more individuals
- unresolved conflict or a formal complaint about work or work life
- the correction and restoration of a staff member for misconduct
3. Arrange the progressive discipline process steps in their proper order.
Standards of Performance